Google ad

Saturday 6 October 2012

Three UNIPORT Students Murdered for Allegedly Stealling

Share it Please
I use to be so very proud of being a Nigerian but these days, I wander if there is still any pride in me stemming from that fact. How could four proming young men be killed in this fashion just because they alegedly stole laptops and phones? In the 21st century city of Port Harcourt? . How do we prove that they reaaly stole those items? Even if they did, is it  worth their lives? Even if the answer is yes, to die this way****** God have mercy.
Why have we decided to remain like this? Why. I am ashamed of my very people. I have lost the pride I use to have in Them. More pictures after the cut.






 
Photo Credit: Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Twitter follow button

Follow The Author