Google ad

Thursday 13 September 2012

Girl Stripped in Abuja ( she led a gang of robbers)

Share it Please


I saw this incidence myself, but was in so much of a hurry to capture the details. It was arround one in the afternoon and I saw the babe in the car. at thsi time , she was not yet stripped.

 One hour later, the gorgeously dresssed babe I saw in that car is this babe u are looking at, the difference? She has been stripped. I hear she led a gang of armed robbers that have robbed a couple of people. Luck ran out of them as traffic light held them trapped and she was identified and .....here she is. For the other guys, they were luckier-- they ran. Details are still sketchy, bu this is abj, everbody wants to hammer, no matter how

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Twitter follow button

Follow The Author