Google ad

Saturday 18 August 2012

Share it Please
On a most clement Saturday morning filled with so much beauty and serenity, I  welcome y'all to what I call the takeover blog. I count it a privilege as I sit in front of my computer, pounding away on the keyboard a welcome note to all, marking the start of a blog poised to revolutionalise the way we look at blogging in the Naija setting. Shot into existence at the speed of light, Marvin Zulu Blog was born to keep you company, feed you with the latest of gists (Of course the Naija way, with a tinge of Oyibo Touch) and keep you most informed with everything you need to know, ranging from education to events, to celebritystuffs and even news. So sit back relax and let us amaze you a little. (Did I see a sly smile pastered on your face?)
Once Again, Welcome On board

Regards,
Marvin The Zulu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Twitter follow button

Follow The Author